My Vortigaunt Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Vortigaunt Application.

Post by The Debonair Sniper on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:14 pm

Steam Name: The Debonair Sniper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58196839

Character Name: Jackson Robertson

How many days have you played on the server? On the character i'm applying with:2

IC: Background Story:I started off as a normal citizen, like everyone else, and i was going about my business, being a law abiding citizen, when i came across some CP units beating down about 3 civillians, when i went to investigate, they threw me in with them as if i was with them, so they detain us for possibly being a rebel, which at the time i had no clue what a rebel was, nor what they did, so i was confused, when i asked the arresting unit what a rebel was, he acted as if i was joking and "re-educated" me, soon after i found myself asking the other prisoners that were arrested with me, what a rebel is and what they did, and they told me stories about rebels saving civillians and taking down CP units, and they tell me about this place called the canals, at first i was skeptical about it and carried on with normal life, but everyday it was almost like it was calling to me, the urge to investigate finally convinced me to go, so i finally i go to investigate and luckily on my way there I wasn't bothered, so when i finally get to the canals and start looking around, i see a bunch of people running around with ragged clothes with the resistance logo on it ( at the time i had no clue what the symbol meant ) so i ask around and eventually was confronted by a rebel member, he said something about patrolling and standing guard with him, so he gave me a weapon and i went along, later on we were noticed by a sort of group, which told us to follow them and they we were now working for them, so i went along hoping to become a rebel, sooner or later i find myself busting into a house with this group (the name of the group was "The Liberation") We were told that one of our comrads were trapped inside of a house and there was a man guarding it, so we go to the house to investigate and see the man blocking the door, my other group members got him out of the way, and then we had to figure out how to get in, using all my strength i was able to kick the door open in 1 hard kick, we went in to investigate and go through the house slowly as you would when doing a sweep. So we walk up the stairs to go onto the second floor, there was another locked door and this time it didn't go down with just one kick, it took me about 3 kicks and alot of my strength to get it down, when i bust it open and back away for my other members to investigate, i hear an explosion and see 2 of our members fly against the wall, covered in blood and ash. I run up to investigate and see the man who fired the rocket, luckily the other members were able to kill the man who killed our comrads. The group was impressed by my strength and soon offered me weapons and supplies to work with them, so i complied, after a while of living peacefully in the canals, we move to the traintracks, it was an easier place to maintain and safer. After setting up, we heard a sound that i will never forget, "Miscount Detected JW Activated". Sirens started going off and my friends start running and getting in to battle positions, i had no clue what a JW was so i just followed them. Suddenly, out of the darkness, around 7 CP members (Including OTA) came full force shooting at us, after a few minutes of defending, almost everyone had died around me, so i ran, i ran quicker then i ever have before, i ran back to the canals and hid. I heard the CP units walking near me but luckily they didn't notice me. My whole group, all of my friends, died, right in front of me, anyone that i had ever connected with and had a genuine friendship, dead. And that's pretty much it, that's the end of my epic.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have played many HL2RP servers, and i'm usually a combine on them, including this server.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I've played darkrp, starwarsrp, Military rp and HL2 rp.

What is the meaning of the term 'PK', and when does it affect?PK stands for permanent kill, it usually takes affect when an administrator or a high CP member says they are pk'd, or during raids on D-6 or on the Nexus.
Give us an example of a 'PK' situation: If the CP were doing a sweep of D-6 and they get permission from a higher up, all rebels that die are pk'd.

What is the meaning of the term 'DM', and when does it affect?It stands for DeathMatch, and like the name suggests it's when someone fights to the death, or at all.
Give us an example of a 'DM' situation: If a civillian and a CP unit were fighting each other (Civi resisting arrest) it would be a DM.

What is the meaning of the term 'RDM', and when does it affect?It means random death match, it means when someone randomly fights someone else.
Give us an example of a 'RDM' situation: If a civillian randomly ran to another and started beating him down, it would be rdm.

Give us three correct /me commands:/me sits down; /me stands up; /me lays down;
Give us three correct /it commands:/it It's a bright sunny day; /it It starts to rain and the civillian is soaked;/it The door is broken;

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc stands for broadcast and only cp can use it; /ad stands for advertisement and anyone can use it.

What is the meaning of the term 'MG', and when does it affect?Meta Game, it's when people use OOC knowledge to perform IC acts.
Give us three situations that define the term MG: If the CCA say OOC that they're doing a silent sweep, the rebels can't prepare for a sweep like they knew it was going to happen;If a unit convicts a crime that they found out about OOCly that's MG; If people use OOC information to find out about a place or person, it's meta gaming.

The Debonair Sniper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Vortigaunt Application.

Post by Broken on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:07 pm

ACCEPTED Your prepackaged vort will be sent shortly. Shipping and packaging fees still apply. Batterys sold separately

Broken
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top