Qball's Sector Commander Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qball's Sector Commander Application

Post by Qball on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Steam Name: Qball

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109375369 03:44

Character Name: Daniel 'Danny' Hayes

How many days have you played on the server?

IC: Background Story: Daniel was a normal UNION1 unit. He was called in along with other units for a D-6 raid. Rebels previously raided the city, then all fled to D-6 before they all could die. The Sectorial and two commanders were leading the raid, then when every unit arrived at the D-6 gate, we moved in. We were finally at the point where we could see inside the canals, right when we got there. BOOM, one unit was already sniped. We all had to take cover, there were two snipers. Luckily one of our commanders (CmD) and the Sector Commander (SeC) had one. I just had a normal SMG, wasn't going to do any good for our competition. We had no choice but to send out Viscerators, they got sniped right at the second. We all moved in, but nobody sniped yet. I, myself was prepared for this. Everything we had planned was going good, we were almost in the canals, we were in the sewer part. 1 unit threw a flashbang. I couldn't see anything but i heard lots of shooting. When my vision finally came back, i look behind me and see 2 more dead units. We had to step out game up, there was only me, another Squad Unit, Two commanders, and the Sector Commander. Some of the units had stayed back at the nexus, just incase of reinforcements. the rebels finally stop being cowards and actually started shooting back at us. Minutes later, the battlefield was bloody. 1 Commander had been killed, I was nearly dead. I needed extreme medical attention. 3 rebels had been killed, the only rebels that were alive were the ones with the snipers. The Sector Commander brought me, and he told me he had to tell me something. He said "Unit...this might be my last stand, i just want you to know th-". The Sector Commander had been sniped. It was only me and the commander left. He called for reinforcements, they were on the way. When we looked back, the snipers had their laser to our heads. We had no choice but to surrender, or did we? I still had a flashbang in my pocket, i pretended to 'give it to them' But when i handed it to them, i set it off. Me and the commander ran away while it was blowing up, blinding the rebels. I tok one of their snipers and the ammo and sniped both of them. We had finally did it. We took the rebels down. I was dizzy, and bound to pass out from blood loss. Reinforcements finally arrived, "Unit..Are you okay?" By the time he finished the sentence, i passed out. When i woke up, i woke up in the medbay, along with the other commander that survived. "Sir, are you okay?" One unit said. "Sir...?" I said. "Yes, you're our new Sector Commander." "What?!" I yelled. I was all patched up from the shots, unfortunatly, the other commander couldn't survive, and he sadly died. I got out of the meday, and reformed the CCA. And that's how i became the Sector Commander.

Have you played any type of seriousRP before? If yes explain what you've done there: I have been CCA before, Vortigaunt, Zombie, Etc.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have seen the SeC roleplay MANY times. I know CCA roleplay and i think i will do a good job.

Give us three correct /me commands: /me would sling his sniper. /me would slam the citizens head against the wall, knocking him out. /me would pat the man down.
Give us three correct /it commands: /it The lights would shut off. /it The door would be locked shut. /it The window would be made of unbreakable glass.

What is the difference between the following commands: /bc and /ad ? /bc is an important message from a Civil Protection Officer. /ad is a citizen advertising his business.

Qball

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Qball's Sector Commander Application

Post by Broken on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:47 pm

ACCEPTEDDon't fuck up

Broken
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top