darkcave's bmd app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

darkcave's bmd app

Post by darkcave on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Steam Name: darkcave

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70274071

Character Name: Christain Rogers

IC: Why do you want to become a Black market dealer?
I want to sell weaponry to help the people in need. I want to help the suffering and sorrow. We need people to fight for the rebellion. I wish to help people get hope and gain their country back.

OOC: Why should we choose you to become a Black market dealer?
I will raise the prices so that people can't get weaponry for cheap or when they start off. I will also be Mobil so that it would be harder for me to be seen. Without me being seen too much, the whole server won't become rebels in one day. I also won't tell newbies that I am a dealer. They could be a minge and rdm people. I wait until they are on the server long enough to see how they role play.

What roleplaying experiences do you have?: I have played on the combinecontrol.com server and Taconbanana. Taconbanana is a server that is very serious and it is hard to get weaponry on their. I learned after a few months on how to passive rp. On combinecontrol.com I learned how to be a good black market dealer. I set the prices a bit high so that people couldn't get them for cheap.

Give us three detailed /me commands:

Define the term PK: Permanent kill (Character gets permanently killed and deleted.)

Define the term Metagame: Saying ic things through ooc chat to tell another person ic things.

Define the term LogicRP: Don't really know, Hope this won't affect my chances of being accepted.

Define the term FearRP: It's like fearing things that are more powerful then you like a turret. Don't go running up to a turret and knock it down. People wouldn't do that icly.

Anything else you want to add: I am not new to being a bmd. I also have around 8 months of rp experience.

darkcave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: darkcave's bmd app

Post by 0h d0g3 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Denied.

No /me commands, and you don't know what LogicRP is.

0h d0g3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top